Episode 20: "API Reliability and Velocity in the Financial Sector"
Aired: Wednesday, October 20, 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Ridgeline, a cloud platform for investment managers, is focused on modernizing core systems in order to help investment managers who are gridlocked by data silos, outdated infrastructure, and legacy technology investments.
In this episode of Breaking Changes, Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane welcomes Timophey Zaitsev of Ridgeline to have an in-depth look at the role of APIs in the financial sector, how organizations can achieve API reliability and observability at scale and discuss how API reliability and velocity can coexist in the enterprise.
We will dive into key questions like:
- What do APIs mean to the financial sector?
- Observability: How can you “see” operations at scale?
- How do you achieve reliability with financial APIs?
- What API metrics help teams think more about reliability?
- What role does regulation play in how APIs are delivered?
To register for the Postman Breaking Changes Series, simply fill out the form and you'll be off and running.