Episode 19: "How APIs Power Privacy, Security, and Compliance"
Wednesday, October 13, 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Skyflow is a data privacy vault for sensitive data. Skyflow’s vision is to deliver a powerful data privacy vault as a simple and elegant API—something that any developer could easily build into their application.
In this episode of Breaking Changes, Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane welcomes Anshu Sharma of Skyflow to talk about his journey of building technology products and transforming how businesses handle their users’ financial, healthcare, and other personal data via a simple API.
We will dive into key questions like:
- How do security breaches affect enterprises?
- What is “personally identifiable information,” also known as PII?
- What can APIs do to enhance security and privacy?
- How can you provide provenance across all data?
- What are the best ways to automate security?
To register for the Postman Breaking Changes Series, simply fill out the form and you'll be off and running.