Episode 22: "Payment APIs, Open Source, and Developer Advocacy"
Aired: Wednesday, November 3, 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
Subscribe to Breaking Changes
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from startups to large enterprises like Salesforce and Facebook—use the company’s software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries.
In this episode of Breaking Changes, Postman Chief Evangelist Kin Lane welcomes Stripe Developer Advocacy Engineering Manager Chris Traganos to discuss how Stripe approaches API upgrades, global payment methods, developer advocacy, and investing in the open source community.
We will dive into key questions like:
- How do product adoption and developer experience work together?
- How can API providers better support open source communities?
- How does Stripe approach the versioning of its APIs?
- What makes Stripe’s API testing something that works?
- What does Stripe look for when hiring new team members?
To register for the Postman Breaking Changes Series, simply fill out the form and you'll be off and running.