API-first Design and Development
Thursday, June 23, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (PDT)
Join us for an in-person workshop in San Francisco covering the entire spectrum of an API-first approach to software development. In this full-day session, you'll learn API-first better practices including getting started with OpenAPI and advanced API workflows.
Here's what to expect from this in-person workshop:
- Establish a foundational understanding of the API-first software development lifecycle
- Design an API following the OpenAPI specification
- Explore better practices using an API contract for documentation and testing
- Define API workflow blueprints for your team
- Learn from real-world examples presented by industry experts
- Expand your network with lunch and social hour included
This is a full-day workshop in San Francisco. The event will begin at 8:30am and end at 6:00pm. Come prepared for lecture and hands-on learning. Don't miss the chance to expand your professional network and grab some limited-edition Postman swag at this full-day workshop.
COVID-19 safety measures
Postman is instituting these safety measures for this event. All guests must adhere to the requirements below:
- Provide proof of full vaccination OR provide a negative test result within 48 hours (for PCR) or 24 hours (for Antigen) of admission
- Wear a mask over mouth and nose throughout the duration of the workshop (may be removed for eating or drinking)
These requirements are subject to change based on regulatory and health conditions.
W. Ian Douglas
Senior Developer Advocate
Head of Developer Relations
Head of Developer Advocacy