Building Low-Code Applications with Postman Flows
Aired: Wednesday, March 22, 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Join us for a one-hour introductory learning session geared towards building low-code applications using Postman Flows. In this session, you'll learn how to use Postman Flows to make your API-based applications a reality. Come learn how to chain together requests, work with authorization, variables, and more using low-code practices with Postman Flows.
Here's what we'll do in this session:
- Understand the basic building blocks for low-code application design
- Utilize Postman Flows to build an end-to-end API-based application using low-code best practices
- Organize, present, and share your low-code application within a team workspace
- Create a Postman account, and then sign in.
- Download and install the Postman desktop agent, which will enable you to use the web version of Postman that we use in Postman Intergalactic sessions.
Postman Labs Engineering Manager
Postman Flows Engineer
New sessions release each month
Sign up to get notified about upcoming Postman Intergalactic sessions.