Collaboration and Governance for API Teams
Wednesday, January 25, 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Join us for a one-hour intermediate session about API governance setup, collaboration and team roles with RBAC, using the Private API Network, Git integration and more.
Here’s what we’ll do in this session:
- Collaborate with your team using the Postman Private API Network.
- Define permissions to improve security by using role-based access control (RBAC).
- Get started with Git workflows.
- Manage your team’s identity and simplify users’ experience with single sign-on (SSO).
- Use audit logging to gather information about actions performed by your team.
W. Ian Douglas
Senior Developer Advocate
Lead Solutions Architect