Postman: Introduction for Testers
Aired: Wednesday, October 26, 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Join us for a one-hour, introductory Postman learning session geared specifically for API testers.
Learn how to test the functionality and reliability of an API.
Here’s what we’ll do in this session:
- Send a request and inspect a response
- Use a test snippet
- Write custom tests
- Extract data from one request to use in another with variables
- Save and run tests as collections
- Explain different types of tests that can be written in Postman
- Run a test locally using the Postman Collection Runner
Technical Enablement Architect