Privacy at Postman
We know how important your data and privacy are to you. At Postman, we have implemented policies and programs to appropriately and securely manage these areas to ensure your peace of mind.
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information do we collect about you
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share the information we collect
- How we store and secure the information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
We use data sub-processors to provide and support the Postman platform and various services. All sub-processors go through a security and risk assessment prior to onboarding. A list of these sub-processors is available through the link below.