"Introduction to the Postman API Network"
The Postman API Network is an easy-to-use directory that gives you a simpler way to discover, explore, and share APIs. In this session, Postman’s Nick Tran and Joyce Lin will give you a 360-degree view of everything the Postman API Network can do for you, and how you can take advantage of it all.
The webinar agenda includes:
- An overview of the Postman API Network, which comprises both a public network and a private network
- How to leverage the Postman Public API Network as an API producer and/or an API consumer
- How you and your team can leverage the Postman Private API Network
- A sneak peek at what’s coming on the Postman API Network roadmap
Aired: Wednesday, Aug 12, 2020
Postman Version: 7.30.1
VP, Marketing and Developer Relations
Lead Developer Advocate
What’s the difference between Postman’s Private and Public API Network?
- The Postman Public API Network is open to the entire, global API community. Any API collections or templates you share here are available to everyone on the web.
- The Postman Private API Network is for your team only. Any APIs you share here are available to your entire team. The Private API Network acts as a single source of truth for APIs between producers and consumers on your team.
What is the difference between APIs and templates?
Can a private API be shared with a vendor outside of my company?
What’s the most compelling reason to post APIs on the Postman API Network?
How can I access Postman API Network from the app?
You May Also Like
Postman: An Introduction for Developers
This introductory Postman webinar is geared specifically for developers! At the end of this session, you’ll walk away with all the basic skills you need to get started with Postman.
"The New Role of APIs in the Automotive Industry"
Learn how John Musser's team is innovatively leveraging APIs to deliver the next generation of experiences in the automotive industry.