Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information, including disclosures for California Resident
By using this game or otherwise interacting with our business, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use Postman's game.
What information we collect about you
Information You Provide:
We collect information you directly provide, such as, to the extent, applicable, in game name (e.g., screenname). In addition, if you contact us with feedback or questions about this game we collect your feedback or inquiry in conjunction with your contact information.
Information we collect automatically:
Device and Connection Information: We collect certain information automatically when you access and play a Postman game including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, mobile device identifiers, IP address, mobile operating system, mobile Internet browser type, and other unique device identifiers and diagnostic data. Such device information may include your connection type and device settings when you install, access, update, or use a Postman game.
Usage Information: We also collect certain information automatically when you access and play a Postman game about your interaction with the game, including Your game play, the features you use, clickstream data, certain screen interactions, and the date/time stamp for your visit.
General location information: We also collect information to approximate your location to identify the countries from which the Postman game is played and provide you with a better experience.
The volume and type of information we collect depends on your device settings and the type of device you use to access a Postman game.
Children: Postman does not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13. Different countries may have different minimum age limits, and if you are below the minimum age for providing consent for data collection in your country, you may not use this game.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Postman at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How we use information we collect
We use the data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, and maintain the Postman game.
- To perform data analysis, to identify and monitor usage trends, to evaluate and improve your experience, the game, and our services
- For research and development to make our products smarter, faster, more secure, integrated, and useful to you.
- To market Postman games and other Postman services, including to evaluate our marketing services
- To resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair our products and Services.
- Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, our interests, or the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, regulatory compliance and inquiries, audit functions, security and safety, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger, or sale of a business.
- With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above.
How we disclose information we collect
We may disclose information to trusted entities who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety, or in other circumstances described below.
We may disclose the information we collect through a Postman game with
- With Service Providers: We work with service providers and vendors to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, analytic and other services for us to monitor and analyze the use of Postman games.
- With Affiliates: Affiliates include Postman, Inc., our parent company, and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Information we collect for any other purpose with your consent.
- Compliance with Enforcement Requests and Applicable Laws; Enforcement of Our Rights: In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service; (c) protect the security or integrity of our Services; (d) protect Postman, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities; or (e) respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Postman, Inc. or Postdot Technologies UK Ltd.
201 Mission Street, Suite 2375
San Francisco, CA 94105