Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading API platform, used by more than 30 million developers and 500,000 organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Postman is helping developers and professionals across the globe build the API-first world by simplifying each step of the API lifecycle and streamlining collaboration—enabling users to create better APIs, faster.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Battery Ventures, BOND, Coatue, CRV, Insight Partners, and Nexus Venture Partners. Learn more at postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
As a Product and Engineering Recruiter at Postman, you will play a crucial role in shaping our future by attracting and hiring top talent in product and engineering. This is more than just filling positions; it’s about being a part of a team that is building a product that millions of developers and business professionals will use to drive innovation through an API first world.
Your role will be pivotal in defining the talent landscape, providing insights on market trends, and building a robust pipeline of high-caliber candidates. This is a hybrid position based in Bangalore, offering the unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a high-growth, API-focused tech environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and refine the full-cycle recruitment process for product and engineering roles, ensuring a smooth, positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategically plan and execute innovative sourcing strategies to find talent from non-traditional and diverse sources.
- Act as a consultant to hiring managers, providing insights and recommendations on best hiring practices, market trends, and compensation strategies.
- Foster relationships with past applicants and potential candidates to build networks, creating a rich talent pool for future needs.
- Possess 8+ years of recruiting experience, with a focus on product and engineering roles in the technology sector.
- Demonstrated success in using innovative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates.
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape and how to engage top talent in the tech industry.
- Proven track record in managing senior stakeholders and acting as a talent advisor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging and influencing candidates and hiring teams alike.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, with a commitment to driving team collaboration and professional growth.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it.